Friday, July 31, 2009

Drama...Part II



So here I thought we were past the drama after the "all night" discussion, WRONG!

So I am laying in bed and I get a text saying "...I was sleep but have been up showered dressed and now at the bar wit my boy..." Fine whatevs, except for the fact that I sent you a text 4 hours ago and I am just getting a response. Do you! Then comes the next text "...So I will talk to you tomorrow, have a good night..." to which I reply "..oh ok, you do the same" This banter went back and forth for a while until I received a text that thru me completely for a loop...

"...You think you are innocent, but your not..." Now anybody that knows me knows that as a "white woman" I confuse easily so I replied, "...what are you talking about because I am completely confused..." And they said "...well seeing as how you are delayed on your responses you must have somebody there with you..." THAT DID IT!

Right then I made up my mind that this wasn't a situation that I am going to continue to deal with. "7 whole days and I'm just about thru, can't take it, won't take it, No, I had about enough of you...


So needless to say something, either liquor or their friends, got them all Gassed up and they went into this whirlwind of psychosis and antics that I refuse to be bothered with...

It was fun while it lasted, now its time to move on to a GROWN UP relationship. I think that was just what I needed to make the next decision in my life. A REASON, A SEASON, OR A LIFETIME...guessed we figured out which that was.

~feenix

1 comment:

blackcasper said...

LMAO!! that did it for me too! have a seat and a nice day #crazystalkerkillerlover stay away from crazies!