Monday, July 27, 2009

Annoyed and Frustrated...A Rant



I am annoyed that it took me over an hour to go across the bridge and come back from getting lunch

I am annoyed that people drive like they are the only fuckin' ones on the road

I am annoyed that it takes them a whole hour to turn the fuckin' corner

I am annoyed that men don't act like men anymore

I am annoyed that some single mothers made their male sons act and drive like bitches

I am annoyed that the charger/magnum is the NEW mercedes, FOR BLACK PEOPLE

I am annoyed that black folks always gotta be loud and tellin' they business in a public setting

I am annoyed that they think I want to hear that

I am annoyed that black folks don't have any manners

I am annoyed that as a black mother you are okay with your son being a womanizer

I am annoyed that this bitch almost hit my car trying to get into my lane like her car isn't equipped with mirrors

I am annoyed that she was waving her hand in the rear view mirror as if to apologize

I am annoyed that if she would have hit me, I am not really sure if I would have been able to handle it without violence

I am annoyed that the DOT put up these computer screens that say "Aggressive Driving shatters lives" when they should have included so does DUMB ASS DRIVERS



I am frustrated with the traffic in this area

I am frustrated that the cops aint worth shit

I am frustrated that I have to continue to control my temper living amongst hells angels

I am frustrated that there are more of them than there are me

I am frustrated that we've been given equal rights for substantially unequal efforts

I am just frustrated....


~feenix

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Escape Crawling Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Hastily Search Movies, Console Games, MP3 Singles, Applications & Download Them at Fast Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can phrase that I approve of with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is even now a question as you did in the fall publication of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=x1 professional client ?
I noticed the phrase you suffer with not used. Or you partake of the dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I have a week and do necheg

Anonymous said...

I'm annoyed with "little" boys/girls in their twenty somethings who think they are mature adults commenting and bitching about really stupid things that really don't matter much in the world these days and HATE racist comments about blacks, single mothers and so-on and so-forth!!! And the fact that you are probably driving your mommy's or daddy's car that they bought for you -- GROW UP!!! Bitch and complain when you actually have a life worth talking about