Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Neglected...

Its been brought to my attention that my blog was being neglected and if the behavior keeps up then I will be removed from "the list"...

It seems that have I been unable to write about the good times that my life is experiencing right now with the same creativity that I have shown in my other postings... So maybe that means that creativity is not needed.

Well to say the least, I am enjoying my life right now. Relationships are still on the outs because that is not something that is at the top of my list at this point. There has to be definite changes in the people who seek my hand because I refuse to settle...But on the flip side I am learning. (can you believe that someone had the nerve to tell me I am confrontational...But I had to really think about it and determine if there was some truth to it)

But I am really happy. I do what I want when I want and answering to someone is non-existent. My family is doing their best and I love spending time with them. We just had a family reunion on my Dad's side, although it was interesting, we had a blast. Go Diva (my mama)!!!! She and I are the reigning champions of the balloon toss...

And road trips are the best..when you have the right group of people! And I traveled this 4th weekend with the best. Banana, Soul Rebel, Jerry, and baby porcelain doll...Laughs were non-stop.

Things I love about Philly
1) Waterice
2) Mustard Pretzel
3) Inexpensive
4) The weather
5) Culture
6) The natives (keep you in stitches)

Sorry for the neglect...

~feenix

No comments: