Tuesday, July 21, 2009

August...

So as we all know, July is pretty much over. Not sure what changes you can possibly make today that will make you seem like a total 'angel' by next week but hey weirder things have happened....

So this brings me to August. Now as I look at my calendar, I see that this is going to be a pretty hectic time for me. I supposed it will be a great way to end the summer. I just hope those that are close to me can forgive me for what I am about to post.

The friends that I do have in my life are considered my family and I treat them as such. I try to be as honest as I can without hurting their feelings. But sometimes the truth hurts and so I choose honesty first. And at the end of the day, I sometimes feel bad within myself because I am never sure if I hurt their feelings or not...SO IF I HAVE, I TRULY APOLOGIZE.

With that being said, I know that August will be a month of apologies so let me get them out now.

Ria, I am truly sorry that I will not be able to make your baby shower. I know out of all the people that you are hoping to show, that I was #1. However, prior to the email being sent out I had already made plans and purchased tickets to an event in the Hamptons. And if I know you, you would rather get doll'd up and be a part of the creme' de la creme' of the Hamptons vs. being doey eyed at the shower...So I promise to sip some and do the stanky leg in your honor...Love you SIS!

Mom, Big Sis, and Lil Big Sis, I am sorry that I will not be your entertainment at the Hot Ghetto Mess wedding of the century! See Above reason...LOL But please promise to take good notes so that we can have a laugh or two upon my return!

Tentative Itinerary for August...

1) August 7-9 (NYC, Jersey, Hamptons)

2) August 21-23 (Chrisette Michelle concert Richmond)

3) August 28-31 (Beach Roadtrip Excursion Celebrating 10 years of Friendship)


*Entering September in Financial ruin thanks to AUGUST LOL LOL LOL LOL


~feenix

No comments: