Friday, July 31, 2009

The Real Housewives of Atl...


Ok, so everyone knows I am a reality tv junkie, and like most junkies I like to share my addiction. Now there are very different reasons for why I like reality tv, and I use the term loosely because its not my reality and I AM REALLY NOT SURE who's reality it might be but nonetheless, its entertaining.

Now take the Season 2 premier of The Real Housewives of Atlanta...

Again this is not my reality but it was one of those things that you should turn off but really can't pull yourself to do so. (a la Bobby and Whitney in Being Bobby Brown)

So it starts off with a recap of last season and the drama and fights that ensued. Which brings you back to present day and the "new" wives and lives.

NeNe: I like her but she rubs me the wrong way in the fact that I think she likes to start and keep drama going all while trying to play "innocent" Not a good look for you NeNe...and for all that said she lost her house, I am not sure if its true but she has moved into another one in THE SAME NEIGHBORHOOD as Lisa, and who says reality tv won't upgrade you!

Lisa: Now I will forever love this couple. They seem like the epitome of what marriage is about. And they are working to have more children, do you! There is no room fro judgement from me. Now I do know they both are a lil hood...go figure. And I love how they pulled up to a celebrity birthday bash dressed to the NINEs in a Nissan Pathfinder...Keep It Real Family Hartwell

Sheree: She is beautiful and although her attitude in the first season made her ugly, you can tell that she has went through a humbling experience that she finally talks about in this season 2 premier. But boy did the Cleveland Hood Bitch come out of her during a planning event for her 'Independence/Divorced Granted" Party...

In her defense, I do believe that she was right to want to be included and allowed to ask the details of her shin-dig...

Kim: Still plastic, Still fake, Still a whore AND SHE WILL NOT TRY TO BE SLICK AND SAY THE BLACK GIRL AT THE HAIR SHCOOL WILL BE WORKING FOR HER ONE DAY....disgusted!

2 comments:

~JSW said...

those veins in Sharee's neck looked like the were going to pop out and smack that man for her.

~Feenix~ said...

Right!!! I didn't pay attention to that until you pointed it out. And that also makes her look trannie-esque