Monday, July 27, 2009

Niggas, Gnats, and Flies, I do Despise...




The more I hate Niggas, the more I like Flies!

So last night, after a very long weekend, I drop my sis off and call my shortie to see if they want to roll thru right...

So I pick them up and I get home, mind you I am exhausted ready to go in the house, shower, and bun up. I pull into my garage and someone is in my spot. Instantly, I went from 0 to 60... because I just don't get why you would park in someone else's spot.

So fast forward, after I say a few expletives, I call non-emergency and have them dispatch a cruiser so that I can have a ticket issued. The ticket is because I can't have it towed without a ticket. (sidebar: I have been through this before, so I know the procedure) And when I noticed it was the "klan" I knew this wasn't going to go good. The "klan" was like we can't issue tickets on private property and yadda yadda yadda not telling me what I want to hear. I was givin' it to him...but I digress.

So I accepted the fact that I may have to park "kandy" on the street because I didn't have time to wait and it was already late. So as I was walking up the steps I seen that muthafukka that I don't like and his boy walking down the hall, I said to myself, bet you its his ass in my spot. So in true feenix fashion I turned and walked behind they ass to see. Sure nuff....

So I said to him, "now you know that's my spot, so why have your boy park there" He lookin' at me all dumb and ain't saying shit..So I'm like are you a mute...so I turn to his boy and was like I was about to have your shit towed...

They got in and pulled out...then must have thought about it and stopped. Dude came back and was like you ain't have to talk to me like that. I ain't know dude was in your spot, I was like how did he get in the garage and in the building and just happen to park in my spot and he your company but you ain't know he was there? Then I turned to his gump as friend and was like I don't come to your house and park in yo spot so why would you do that shit here...Why would you do some shit like that... Then my shorty was like calm down, he said he ain't know...in an attempt to diffuse the situation...Wasn't going for it... I think it was more so cuz I ain't like his ass to begin with...


Keep in mind, it was not about the space but more so the principle...

~feenix

1 comment:

Blackcasper said...

And moreso the fact that #youjustdontlikehisass lol typical feenix!