Thursday, July 23, 2009

Confirmation...

In the same breath that I used to question my standpoint in life right now, I was subtly reminded of the things that are going in a good direction.

No my financial success is not immediate...As with other people and as I would hope. But there are reasons yes?

No I am not Ballin' like some...Although that would be nice.

Yes I am just a mere employee, but there is a plan for that too!

People are destined and born to do things with the talent they are given. My talents happen to be gift of gab, business savvy, the ability to ask the right question, and structure among MANY other things. So from inception, I knew that being a mere employee would never work for me.

So the opportunity presented itself...

I was teaching and Entrepreneurship program a couple summers back and I met this really great intelligent guy...many conversations and brainstorming nights later we created something great...

CharacterYou, LLC. - It's Official

APHJ - CEO
RVBD - PRES

I was NEVER meant to be a mere employee!

~feenix

No comments: