Friday, July 24, 2009

Caught Looking...

Ok so when you are faced with someone who has odd characteristics, por ejemplo a lazy/crooked/wandering eye, how should you behave?

I ask because there is a maintenance man in my building and he has the above mentioned characteristic and yesterday I approached him about some cleaning solution and sub-consciously I am sure I was focused on this eye. (sidebar: I wonder if they notice that you are looking at that eye versus anything else) I digress...

As I walked away I was thinking to myself...

Was my stare obvious?

Did I hide it at all?

Was I really staring at it?

I feel so embarassed?

How rude of me...

But I can't help it...

Oh well!

~feenix

1 comment:

Blackcasper said...

Okay first of all, who invented the lazy eye?! Why was it necessary?! Lmao
Secondly, if you own a lazy eye #killyoself
Lol, but real talk you should wear tinted eye glasses at all times!!!! #SERIOUSLY 👓