Thursday, July 30, 2009

Drama...


So at what point should you turn and run from a situation when DRAMA presents itself...

Let me give you some insight. So from a previous post you should know that I had a pretty awesome weekend recently. Well that weekend extended into the rest of the week. LOL I know right, how the hell did that happen? It will be 7 whole days (ala Toni Braxton) tomorrow. In the course of that 7 day period there have been 2 small, yet big issues, that arose where I have to question if it is worth my time, emotions, or effort to remain a 100% involved in this situation.

The sad part is that I am even having this conversation with myself, let alone anyone with internet access. Go Figure!


~feenix

5 comments:

Acoustic Soul said...

have you considered actually addressing these issues? Small issues will build up into large issues, then next thing you know those 7 beautiful days will be 7 miserable days. Just something to think about.

~Feenix~ said...

Thanks for the response...Yes they have been addressed which is why I was late to work because we were up half the night....Addressing the issues.

But in addressing them things were triggered. And that is what I am concerned about.

~JSW said...

Damn, if you're up half the night addressing "issues" in the first 7 days of the relationship what does the future hold?

I kind of think if you have to ask the question, you may already know the answer. We're getting too old for drama and shenanigans (no one knows this better than me). If your going to run, do it now before it gets too emotionally sticky

~Feenix~ said...

Ria, wish it was that easy. Looks like its already getting emotionally sticky.

blackcasper said...

stay away from drama