Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sad...

So every so often these bouts of sadness and depression creep in...

What has caused this today you ask? Well just the realization that I do not make enough money. So the constant question you ask is how can this be handled or better yet changed?

Am I in the wrong environment....Can't be because this is supposed to be the BEST place for work..Oh that is if you are in the GOVERNMENT which is hard as Hades to enter....

Is it because I am not educated...Can't be because I am working hard to pursue another Master's Degree program not to mention my experience in the collegiate education arena.

Is it because I have no ambition...Can't be because I thrive on success.

Is it because I am not qualified...Can't be see the above reasons.


So what can it be...?

Happy in other things, Sad in this one!

~feenix

No comments: