Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Very Special Day...September 11, 2009


(JUST MAKE SURE THE RIBBON IS BLUE LIKE THE ROSE BELOW!!!!)

So anyone that knows me knows that there are TWO VERY VERY SPECIAL TIMES A YEAR FOR ME and they are My Birthday and Christmas. It just so happens that my birthday is just around the corner!!!!

In addition to knowing me, you know that I prefer wedding cakes over the traditional birthday cakes. Same concept just much more elegant, as I am. But I enjoy both. And that my favorite color and flower is below:


I look at it as a time to enjoy good homemade food, family friends, and fun. I also look back over the year and analyze the good, the bad, the indifferent, and the purpose. During this time I weed out those that mean me NO good and open up room for the new that will come into my life. If you know your place in my life then you have no worries, but if you have been sometimey, fair weather, or you really aren't sure where you stand with me, its a pretty good guess that your time with me will be over. I do hope that you enjoyed all we shared, or didn't...but my love will remain the same. Without further a due...

Below is a photo list I put together to show some of the things that I would like to acquire as gifts:

DVDs - I am a big Movie Buff
Box Sets







SHOES: Size 12/13
















Shoe game official like a Ref wit a whistle...

~feenix

1 comment:

~JSW said...

imma feck you up for all of this...lmao