Tuesday, August 11, 2009

August 8, 2009...The Baby Shower! Part II

So as I was reading my sisters blog (after I finished the first post) I had to come back and copy and paste, from her blog, this excerpt...

Direct quote mind you: "Oh yeah and that feckstick the pseudo sends me a text message around 2pm right in the midst of all the drama saying "ok i'm up now, what still needs to be done" (i had told him the previous day that I would be moving all day and if he could help i'd appreciate it). So I respond back saying "unpacking everything". Do you know I didn't hear from this b!tch for the rest of the day. This is why I hate him. its probably better that he didn't come though b/c my dad all day kept saying..."That little F@ggot you're pregnant by should be here helping" or "where's that little fruit boyfriend of yours". No my dad isn't homophobic or anything, he just says ignorant things sometimes..."

check out the rest at: http://mlgu.blogspot.com/

LMAO at vengence is mine the lord sayeth...she better be citing scripture while she rants and raves!

~feenix

No comments: