Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Do Assholes Take a Break?


So is there any time of the day where people just say "Hey you know what, I am gonna take a break from being an asshole"? Or a time when the self-centered assholes finally realize, if even for a brief moment, that they are NOT the only one's in the world or on the fucking road?

Case in point: So everyone knows that I spend a pretty significant amount of time during the week in the gym. Not because I am trying to be buff and swole to the point that I look like I squeezed in my clothes. Hell I am tall as shit and have a hard enough time finding clothes that fit my lengthy appendages, so do I really want to add on the task of finding shit off the rack to fit my sausage neck and abnormally big arms? But I digress... So every so often you have to change your routine so that your body doesn't become comfortable and results begin to be invisible. With that being said I am alternating my workout time from evenings to early morning. 5:30 am early... Now you would think that traffic would be fairly decent at this hour..which for the most part it is. But there's always one jockstrap that feels the need to be an asshole. Now the gym I attend is on the top floor of the building and you have to go up three levels in the parking garage to make it up. He's in front of me going extremely slow so people can see him in the "new black mans Mercedes" (a dodge charger if you didn't know) I'm like dude get the fuck, who is looking at you at 5 fucking 45 in the morning. At this point I am soooooooooo over it. I haven't had my Starbucks, I'm confused as to why I am even up this early, and now I have to deal with a crackish acting asshole. So in true Cameron Diaz fashion from Charlies Angels 1, I spin tires around this fool so I can park and get on with my Jane Fonda...Some people do have to get to work! And people think I am crazy for wanting to install a bull-horn in my car... I would have just pushed the button and said "Dude get the fuck outta the way, ain't nobody looking at you, your holding me up, and you might wanna run that piece of shit through a car wash and make sure they hit them crusty as windows you chump!"


Oh did I mention that he parked, had all his windows down, and was BLASTING this 80's rock song...I think it was Highway to hell or something like that. It was whack and so was he...UGH! COLOR ME DISGUSTED....

~feenix

No comments: