Tuesday, August 11, 2009

August 8, 2009...The Baby Shower!

OK OK OK...This is the moment you have all been waiting for!

The long awaited, most anticipated event of the century of my sister Ria and the Psuedo. (If you want to know the history and why the dramatics please go to www.mlgu.blogspot.com and follow!)

Now upon my arrival I was frustrated because it was hot and I had to search for parking. To things that go against my very being. But anyhoo, I got a spot and hopped out to retrieve the gift from the trunk. As I am walking up to the house I see this yellow stick figure in the front yard and I was like who is this guy. As I get closer I say, to myself of course, "That must be him..." so I walk past and proceed into the house. Immediately I have flashbacks to the gym because it is hot as hell in there (sauna like) but I am determined to make the best of it and support my sister and cousin Michelle cuz it was about them (oh and my niece to be!)

So because I was fashionably late, by an hour, I had to endure introductions and the divide was clear. Those who were invited by her and those that were clearly invited by him. I ain't never seen no "niggas" like that. I mean and I thought I was proper being Snow White and all...but geesh where did they come from?

I am convinced that the invention of, and CONSTANT upgrades,to the cell phone was a bad idea LMAO! So immediately I tell my cousin to give me her cell number and let the texting begin. So remember when I described the Pseudo earlier, yellow stick figure, yeah I wasn't lying. He could stand to eat a whole bakery of bread and that might give him at least the look of being nourished. So I texted my cousin and was like Really? All the drama (remember go read) was for him? Now I am not sure if I should post this next piece because I am sure my sister is going to read this but here it goes...The consensus is, drum roll please.........HE'S GAY! LMAO or just gay friendly LMAO...cuz when his "boys" came in we couldn't tell where the females stopped and the men began with all the fashions and accessories and hater blockers. I was waiting for one to go in their Birkin bag and pull out their cell phone...DYING OF LAUGHTER OVER HERE as I replay this back in my head! Quite comical

But the baby shower was great! Big ups to Michelle for putting it together and snaps to Shay for them hats oh and mad props to whomever made the meatballs(my favorite) and it was so good to see so many people that I hold dear to my heart...

Ria: forever the beautiful preggers woman. I must say pregnancy really agrees with you.
Michelle: take care of that handsome heartbreaker of a son you have. (whispers) and stop getting me into trouble
Shay:I haven't seen her since 1999 and it was a PLEASURE...talk about a reunion
Mama Washington: Now I know where the rest of the kids get their beauty

And to all the other people I met along the way!

~feenix
The rest I will save for a private conversation. Contact me if you care to hear!

No comments: