Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Thursday September 10, 2009...The Beginning!


So it is the day before I was officially introduce to this crazy world as APHJ...

I am at my desk putting together the final touches on my Birthday Bash Celebration weekend, cuz you know without a plan SHITE will fall apart. And even with a plan SHITE don't go right but you can adjust better when you have a clear picture of what you want to do and what needs to be done. BUT I DIGRESS... Back to my desk and I am talking to MY VERY GOOD FRIEND Kels, who is doing her thang in NY/NJ, on _____chat and she out of the blue says "...hey how about Happy Hour..." so I'm like wait a minute, "Are you in town..." and she was like yes just for the day. I felt so special, because who wouldn't have thought that she came to spread some birthday cheer. Yes she handled some other business while in town, but Happy Hour was on her in honor of my earthday!

GO GO GO GO SHAWTY ITS YA BIRTHDAY, WE GON' PARTY LIKE ITS YA BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

So the plan is to meet up at Jordan's 8 a nice little fusion spot that is quaint yet very effective if you want ambiance, atmosphere, chicness, sprinkled with a dash of bourgeoisie then THIS IS DEFINITELY THE SPOT!

We sat on the rooftop deck and had lemon drop martini's until we couldn't lemon drop no-more! Ate sushi (sidebar: Have you noticed the "new blacks" where sushi is like a staple, whereas not too long ago you couldn't get black people to even think about trying sushi...see what "arrival" will result in?)had fillet Mignon sliders and crab cakes...YOU HAVE GOT TO LOVE KELS...oh it gets done right!!!

Will always be very fond of her...In another life she would be my wife, but for now I will accept her as a VERY DEAR FRIEND!

~feenix

No comments: