Friday, September 4, 2009

8 Days and Counting...


So I am getting excited and come to find out so is everyone else! I mean my family throws a party and everyone that attends has a wonderful time. I mean I love my family to death and I am fortunate to be close enough to my parents to be able to party with them and have a good time! They invite their friends and I invite mine and we all party together. So we have 8 days until the big day and 9 until the Ultimate Virgo Birthday Bash where DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER...

So to all my family and extended family(my new term for close friends)I look forward to a wonderful day and time. There will be plenty of good food and PLENTY OF LIQUOR so bring your sleeping bags because the #1 Rule is if you are too drunk to drive you have to stay! Look at it as one big sleepover! LOL

With much Love...

~feenix

2 comments:

fuzzy said...

Hmmm one big sleepover huh... I'm a fan of sleep overs! A big fan if there's liquor there too!

~Feenix~ said...

Then you should bring your sleeping bag!