Thursday, March 15, 2012

Oh No You Didn't!

It's Sunday January 08, 2012 and my line clicks...I answer "Hello" and a female voice says is _______ available and I say speaking. She introduces herself as Ms. _____ Jackson (and no it ain't if ya nasty) and instantly I am disgusted at the lack of professionalism. She is calling to inform me that new hire orientation begins the next day at 9:00 am and I had to look at the phone to be sure I wasn't hearing things. Who does that? Call the day before orientation begins on a weekend mind you... Well this was just a taste of what I was in for. Fast forward to 9am, where do I go, what do I need, and why wasn't I informed? I could spit nails at that hoe because there is no reason why you shouldn't be able to do your job. Did I mention that orientation is 3-weeks long. How you doing' (in my Wendy voice)

So January 09, 2012 was a new beginning with plenty of new experiences that I plan to bring you... But I digress, I have never worked with so many people that I couldn't understand what the hell they are talking about. I have never said "huh" or "can you repeat that" so many times in my life. I guess by the end of the year I will be speaking a new language lol...or several. Too many people not enough seats and the organizers keep saying oooooh this class is bigger than we expected. "I'm sorry, did no one give you the list or did you get a Sunday night phone call too?" just a H.A.M. (hot ass mess)... But luckily my ace boon was with me (shout out to MothaSista, 2nd in command). It's nice to experience something new with someone close to you. Which reminds me, we had to play it off like we weren't related but I'll get into that more and the big reveal later....

Back to Ms. Jackson if you lazy...she just burns my biscuits. Not to mention that she was throwing shade and talking about MothaSista behind her back not knowing that MothaSista, 2nd in command, is really my blood sister and I had to tell Ms. Jackson if ya lazy that she don't want no parts of that cuz fuck a job... Sista will beat that ass! Did I mention this is still day 1 of orientation?

Lol as I sit and read thru this, it sounds like I was just rambling. I promise it will make sense in the near future as I gather the thoughts in my head and get them under control; I have so much to share....

~Feenix

1 comment:

blackcasper said...

bwahahahahahahah!!!!!!! OMG HI-LAR-IOUS!!!