Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A Double...

From 7am to 12 am... That's a very long day. 16+ hours of making sure the ship ran smoothly... Let's start at the beginning...
Eh Eh Eh Eh the annoying sound of the fucking alarm clock. It's 5:00 am and I hit snooze. I dread this time of morning because its still dark out, I am extremely comfortable, and it feels like I just went to sleep. I peel myself outta bed and begin my morning ritual of shit, shower, and shave. The ride to work...awful as usual; not much more to say than that. Soon as my hard bottom dress shoes hit the floor it's go, go, go! Fixing this issue, making this person happy, trying to make this person do their job. That shit is exhausting for 8 hours. Administration sucks! Don't get me wrong, I like the job and I am DEFINITELY a people person, however there only so much a suave schmoozer like myself can handle. Then the phone call come....ring ring _____? Just the person I was looking for. Can you stay over? Me: how long? Response: another shift....another 8 hours!

The atmosphere is much different at night. But it's a long assed day nonetheless! (and I have to be back at 7am)

I'm tired as hell.....

~Feenix

2 comments:

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

WHEN YOURE GOOD, NO ONE CAN DENY THAT YOU ARE NEEDED AND HAVE NO PROBLEMS BUGGING YOU ABOUT ALWAYS BEING AROUND. SO I SAY KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. YOU MAY OWN TH SHIT ONE DAY WHETHER YOU INTEND TO OR NOT.

blackcasper said...

:)