Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Don't Know Where To Begin...

It's been a couple of days, more like 11 days, since I have really wrote about something going on in my life or my personal thoughts. And even though I have had some good times and laughs and experiences over those 11 days I really don't have anything to write about. Or at least I don't know what to write about.

I have been reading the blogs of some of my other blog buddies and I have just lived vicariously through them and their recent experiences. As open and candid as some of them are, it makes you question your own behavior and analyze ways in which you would have handled the same situation.

You question your cowardice and your courage!

Thank you Blogging community...Each day our strength grows!

~feenix

Shout out to Fuzzy...holla at me I need to talk to you about something...

1 comment:

fuzzy said...

My email address is in my profile. I have google email and google talk (Instant messenger). if you need to actually talk then I'll give you the number through there. Everything comes to the cell...